Mobile iOS Developer Job Posting
As a member of the PixaMed Software Engineering team, you'll work closely with other team members, as well as our Product and UX teams, to build WOW-worthy mobile applications.
In particular, you will help us iterate and improve our Apple iphone/ipad products, work with our Marketing team to bring automation to health care provider work flow. This position is in the Product and Engineering Department, and reports to the Software Development Manager.
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Build mobile applications according to the requirements established by Product, UX, and Senior Developers.
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications using Objective-C and Swift.
- Work with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to iteratively improve functionality and styling of mobile apps.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with mobile apps.
Your Work DNA
- You are passionate about all technology, with a special appreciation for beautiful, elegant systems
- You’re also fun and collaborative, and you have a reputation for doing what you say you’ll do.
- Others would point to you as someone they’d love to work with, and your inquisitive mind and innovative ideas help the entire team.
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with iOS framework
- Good understanding of design, layout, and usability best practices
- Experience consuming RESTful services
- Familiarity with distributed version control such as Git
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Image processing and AI experience helpful
- AWS Experience helpful
Life at PixaMed
We take pride in treating our teams like our clients and take every opportunity to WOW you! We provide a standout employee compensation and experience and are committed to never stop thinking of ways to make you feel happy, valued and rewarded.
How to Apply
If interested, please send a note to email@example.com
At PixaMed (pixamed.com) we are setting the standard in skin lesion imaging. Our patented smart photo technology brings accuracy, automation and efficiency to skin lesion measurement, assessment and documentation. We serve Wound Care, Dermatology, Optometry and Tele-health markets. Our customers range from individual healthcare providers to hospitals to nursing homes.